Saturday, February 28, 2009

THE GRAND TOTAL


Yes, the amazing Grand Total is
286!


This is just WONDERFUL.


It means that all the children who are supported by Funsani will get blankets to keep them warm AND also children that are supported by another orphanage. This is just terrific. The blankets will be on their way to Zambia next week and should arrive in time to keep the children warm next winter. Well done everyone!

I really must congratualate and thank all of you who have supported the project - it has been an amazing experience running the project and I know that the blankets will really be appreciated. How I wish I could be there when they arrive.


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

1 comment:

granma_loves_clothes said...

Well done Kathy! You are an inspiration. Will see those children and all your hard work paying off when I get there. Sarah J